Britney Spears: play with my children made ​​me feel I'm in heaven

Written By eyes on Friday, March 11, 2011 | 9:03 PM

 


American singer Britney Spears said she feels as if it were in heaven when you play with her two sons, as described diet "diet" with "particular hell."




The singer, which has aroused much controversy in recent years, in remarks to the magazine "Life Style" America: "the best day for me is shown playing with my son on Monday, then address the yogurt and exercise sport and I have the Bakilolp short." 


Asked about the best advice I got it in her Spears, -29 years - "my mother once advised me to eat ice cream (ice cream) when passing on a bad day, and I think that this is the best advice at all." 
On a professional level, confirmed Spears permanent talent rival Christina Ojulira, she has real talent, and she loves listening to her colleagues, Rihanna and Lady GaGa. 
Spears added: "I love Madonna and I think it's an amazing artist." 
The private lives of the Spurs had dominated the gossip pages in newspapers in recent years, especially after her divorce from Kevin Federline, the father of her two children Sean Preston and Jayden James. 
After the divorce, Spears, acting in a strange, flying her hair completely, and underwent treatment at a sanatorium for rehabilitation, and fought a strong disagreements with her former husband over the custody of the children

No comments:

Post a Comment